***This episode discusses sexual health, wellness and fulfillment. It may not be suitable for younger audiences. Listener discretion is advised***
“…our sexual development is the other side of the same coin of our personal development.”Susan Bratton
Have you experienced all 15 types of orgasms? Are you living your best sex-life? Find out how to begin to explore and grow in this area of your life. How do you broach this with your partner? What are the limiting beliefs around sexual pleasure and how do you overcome them? Renowned “sexpert” Susan Bratton will answer that and so much more. Get out a pen and paper for this, you’ll want to take notes!
Use this app-friendly link to share this episode with your spouse or partner:: https://pod.link/1348168721
Who is Susan?
Susan Bratton is a champion and advocate for all who desire passionate relationships. Considered the “Dear Abby of Sex,” Susan’s fresh approach and original ideas have helped millions of people of all ages and across the gender spectrum transform sex into passion.
“These are the kinds of limiting beliefs that hold you back from your God-given right for co-creation of beautiful pleasure as a human being on this planet in this lifetime.”Susan Bratton
- A little background on Susan does (5:25)
- What happens to our genitals as we age and why? (7:14)
- Why don’t they make Viagra for women, what are blood flow supplements and what’s the problem with them? (11:21)
- How Susan is solving the blood flow problem (15:24)
- Why is sexual development important for personal development? (17:41)
- Sexual Life Stages
- Orgasm Mindsets – there’s 15 types of male and female orgasm! (20:34)
- The shame and fear of asking your partner for what you want (22:53)
- Susan share’s her own story about intimacy in her marriage
- What happens when you really start telling the truth to your partner?
- The gender spectrum (28:40)
- Confidence to surrender to your pleasure
- GET A SEX EDUCATION (and how to get a proper one) (30:17)
- Why does sex get boring?
- Have a beginner’s mindset (35:19)
- How to have “erotic playdates”
- What is desire and how do you create it?
- What women need to become aroused
- Get the Sexual Soulmate Pact FREE
Resources from this Episode:
- Susan’s Links: SusanBratton.com
Personal Life Media for resources
The20 for blood flow
- The Sexual Response Cycle (Masters & Johnson- see chart)
- The Steamy Sex Ed Video Collection
- Women’s Health article on Tantric Sex
- Conscious Lovemaking Key Principles
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
- Rick on YouTube
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!
Fun fact: Your voice box is made from the same tissue as your genitals.