***Share your feedback & win!!! See Ep 50 for details!!!***
Katelyn Michals is an acupuncturist who didn’t just treat patients with chronic pain, she was a patient with chronic pain. This led Katelyn down a path that shifted her work from symptom relief to healing based on a holistic method of mind-body medicine she discovered after reading a book by the late Dr. John Sarno. She then began cultivating empowered beliefs about her own body and shared the practice with her clients. Now she’s the host of a the MindBody Mastery Podcast where she explores stories of healing chronic pain. In this episode, we hear how her personal healing took place and the why and how the mind-body connection truly helps those struggling with pain today.
Sign up for HTPI HERE with the Early Bird Discount!!!
Don’t forget to continue the conversation on the Mind Flipping Facebook group!
- Who is Dr. John Sarno & how did Katelyn discover him & her BIG Mind Flip (5:24)
- Knowledge Therapy (9:20)
- How Katelyn threw out her back (10:58)
- Katelyn’s Mind Flipping Moment: The connection between your mind and body (11:47)
- Journaling to discover hidden emotions (13:08)
- Belief that your body is okay (13:45)
- The main driver of pain (15:38)
- What is Mind Body Medicine? (16:38)
- How Katelyn is shifting her acupuncture practice (18:18)
- Client Mind Flipping story: Treating severe sciatica with Mind Body Medicine (19:49)
- Rage Journaling (22:23)
- 65% of people having structural abnormalities without pain… so why? (23:47)
- Our brains distracts from emotional pain with physical pain (25:20)
- The Spackle Round (26:15)
- What Katelyn thought she’d always believe (26:39)
- The belief in her field with which Katelyn disagrees (28:21)
- Katelyn currently struggles with… (29:45)
- Katelyn’s Phrase of the Day (33:14)
- Katelyn’s Get Out of Jail Free Card says… (34:57)
- Katelyn’s request for listeners (36:11)
Additional Resources from the Show:
- Healing Back Pain on Amazon
- The Divided Mind on Amazon
- You Can Heal Your Life on Amazon
- FREE GIFT for Mind Flipping Listeners!!! (emotions)
- Find out more about Katelyn HERE
If you want to continue to congratulate Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!