A renowned hypnotherapist, Grace Smith is the author of the #1 new release, Close Your Eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus and is founder of www.gshypnosis.com, the world’s #1 hypnotherapy hub, as well as Grace Space Hypnotherapy School. We learn why and how she became a hypnotherapist and advocate, what she thinks is preventing hypnosis from being mainstream, and what’s next in her career.
Grace is a regular guest on CBS’s hit show, The Doctors, and her work has been featured in The Atlantic, Marie Claire, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, Bustle, InStyle and more.
Grace’s private clients include celebrities, CEOs, professional athletes, and government officials; her keynote speeches and workshops have taken her to Ozyfest with Hillary Clinton, Women Empowerment Expo, Ritz Carlton, Soul Camp, HypnoBiz NYC, Procter & Gamble, Summit.Live, HypnoThoughts and more.
To learn more about Grace, check out her #mindsetreset videos on Instagram @GraceSmithTV that will help you easily and effortlessly transition into a more restful state.
- What inspired Grace Smith’s journey into hypnotherapy and anxiety reducing therapies from a young age (8:00)
- How hypnotherapy inspired and empowered Grace and why she feels it is a Human Rights issue (9:55)
- How the economic recession and job uncertainty led to anxiety and hypnotherapy (11:30)
- Grace Smith’s favorite part of best selling book on Amazon, “Close your eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus” (15:24)
- The miracle that led to the revelation of hypnotherapy potential (15:50)
- The moment when hypnotherapy empowered a paralyzed soldier (19:20)
- The SPACKLE ROUND begins with best-selling author & hypnotherapist Grace Smith’s enlightening and thought-provoking phrase(s) of the day! (22:18)
- A common belief in the hypnosis/hypnotherapy field that Grace disagrees with and why (23:50)
- Why “stage hypnosis” should be called something else and what it should be rebranded as (24:35)
- What happened to the field of hypnosis after the Church branded them as a part of the occult (28:24)
- How perception of “evil” tarnishes the good naturedness of the hypnotherapy field (29:22)
- Reasons why hypnosis and hypnotherapy are NOT MIND CONTROL (30:20)
- How movies like Get Out negatively influence the perception of the fields of hypnosis & hypnotherapy (31:40)
- What Grace Smith struggles with and how she deals with it. (33:35)
- “In the Moment” strategies to deal with struggles (35:25)
- Grace Smith’s request for listeners & her special offers! (37:00)
Resources From the Show
- Purchase Grace Smith’s best-selling book HERE & flip your own mind away from anxiety, ailments, and other mental barriers!
- Check out more invaluable hypnotherapy and hypnosis information at Grace Smith’s website gshypnosis.com, and sign up for the newsletter to receive tons of tips and freebies to flip your mind. Also, if you buy Grace’s book, shoot her an e-mail for a $15.00 gift certificate to all digital products on her website!
- Follow Grace on Facebook & Instagram for more tips on how to free your mind!
- Check out Grace’s Youtube Channel and subscribe!
- Check out more freeing episodes of Mind Flipping Podcast to continue your mind flipping journey!
- Make sure you join the Mind Flipping Facebook Group for constant updates on how to change and grow your outlook on life! Let’s flip our minds together.
As always, feel free to contact me, Rick Paddock, with any comments or questions (and reviews!) of my show. I would love to hear from you as you continue to flip your mind and become a more positive, mindful, and relaxed person!