Our mind can either be the bridge or the barrier to everything we want in life.Laurie Warren
Laurie gives us the scoop on her first book, Wild World, Joyful Heart (available Oct.08, 2019), that’s filled with Mind Flipping moments. Plus how the mind, which is not the brain, is our most powerful tool, the power of epigenetics and she gets candid about her inner hall monitor.
Laurie Warren MSN is an expert in holistic well-being with a multifaceted career as a corporate consultant, wellness clinician, sought-after speaker, and author of the forthcoming book Wild World, Joyful Heart: Unlock Your Power to Create Health and Joy.
Laurie holds a master’s degree in clinical and integrative nutrition, with additional training in biochemistry, functional medicine, and herbalism. She works with clients nationally as a healing facilitator specializing in weight loss, digestive health, endocrine balance, immune function, and nutritional support for cancer survivors.
- Laurie’s first BIG Mind Flipping moment (and how it led to now)
- Why Laurie decided to write this book
- Client Mind Flipping Story: Body Issues
- Common misbeliefs about Mind Flipping
- The Mind is different than the brain
- The Spackle Round (27:29)
- What has Laurie always known about herself?
- What did Laurie learn about herself recently?
- What excites Laurie?
- Visit Laurie’s Website
- Get Laurie’s Book: Wild World Joyful Heart
- Laurie on Social Media:
- Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Hypnosis Side Hustle
- HPTI Winter Hypnosis Conference – Discount code: RICK
- Mind Flipping Podcast
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!