Anxiety is just excitement without breath.
It was a powerful question that caused Phyllis to explore new helping modalities that were solution based. Find out what’s in her toolbox, learn how to do ‘tapping,’ what is brain health really and how do you know if you’re brain is healthy? Plus, Phyllis shares some powerful Mind Flipping stories and helps us reframe common problems and struggles.
Phyllis Ginsberg, M.A., MFT, author of Brain Makeover – A Weekly Guide to a Happier, Healthier, and More Abundant Life and Tired and Hungry No More – Not Your Ordinary Guide to Reclaiming Your Health and Happiness, is known and beloved by many happier, less stressed working professionals as their Survival to Thrival Expert. Her 30 years of experience as a Marriage and Family Therapist, and expertise in Positive Psychology, Brain Research, and EFT Tapping, give her clients an edge in making lasting, profound changes in their lives. Quickly, they shift their stressful thinking to achieve calm, clarity, and creativity. That means that the quality of their lives and work gets better – often in a moment.
In 2005, in her former career as a court expert for high conflict divorce cases, Phyllis was no stranger to stress and overwhelm. Both put her on a path to near career and life burnout. She applied her own “Survival to Thrival” methods to create a happy, calm, and prosperous new life and business for herself. Her one-on-one clients and workshop participants appreciate her commitment today to guiding them along the path to successfully sidestep stress and burnout and create better lives and happier careers — no matter what demands life dishes up.
- How Phyllis helps people change their lives
- Phyllis’ career Mind Flip
- What does Positive Psychology focus on?
- Not your ordinary guide to reclaiming your health and happiness
- What is survival thinking?
- The importance of Brain Health
- Learn Tapping with this demonstration
- Tapping Mind Flipping Story
- Tapping into your inner wisdom
- The Spackle Round
- A common belief Phyllis disagrees with
- The gift of Phyllis’ experiences
- What is brain health exactly?
- How do you know your brain is healthy?
- Martin Seligman
- Roger Callahan
- Episode with Mark Gober
- Phyllis’s Website
- Phyllis on YouTube
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!