Is there an area in my life, is there an area in my life that if I were to snap my fingers, wave a wand that if that were corrected, I’d be happier today?Dr. Richard Himmer
Learn tools, tricks and questions you can implement in your life to deal with triggers, dependence, maladaptive behaviors and dysfunctional relationships in order to begin to live a better life.
Dr. Richard Himmer is an Emotional Intelligence (EI) Consultant, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a graduate of the Workplace Bullying University. He left a 26-year career in the financial field to pursue his passion. He has an MBA, a master’s degree in psychology, and a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational psychology. His dissertation addressed the Impact of Emotional Intelligence onWorkplace Bullying.
He uses the subconscious (EI) to promote healing from within. This fosters a healthy development of interpersonal relationships based on mutual trust and respect. He uses his humor and unique ability to make sense of human behavior, relationships, team dynamics, and (client) patient care to provide hands on tools for personal and team growth.
Richard is the father of five boys and 10+ grandchildren. Four of his boys are married and all five are Eagle Scouts. He has been involved in Scouting and youth sports for over 30 years. When not speaking, writing, or coaching, you’ll find him golfing, motorcycling, playing music, or spending time with his family. For the past 25 years, he has volunteered at the local prisons, teaching social skills and addiction Recovery.
- Moving from knowledge to power (3:50)
- Co-dependence and addiction (5:00)
- The Upstairs and Downstairs Brain (6:47)
- Enjoyment and Performance Theory (8:48)
- The Trigger Busting System in 3 Steps (10:11)
- H.A.L.T. (17:58)
- What do you talk about when you do the Call Someone Step? (20:20)
- What is Love? (21:44)
- What we need to do as parents (22:24)
- An experiment for your next family gathering (27:46)
- The 3 Generation Test (29:18)
- How does this information apply to you? (30:28)
- Client Mind Flipping Story: Company Turn-around
- A powerful question to ask yourself right now (33:30)
- Dr. Richard’s previous episode
- Richard Rohr, OFM
- Visit Dr. Richard’s website for more information
- Connect with Richard on Facebook
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!