If life was all sugar and pillows, we wouldn’t appreciate it.Richard Dama
Richard shares his incredible journey to psychology and hypnotherapy along with his insight into children’s mental health, the science of the spiritual and his NDEs. Find out what happened after he faced his own mortality and the depression that followed and why its made him a stronger person.
Richard Dama is among the most highly trained and experienced hypnotherapy professionals in the Midwest. In addition to holding advanced degrees in counseling and mental health treatment, he is a regular lecturer at major colleges and universities in the region as well as a featured presenter at national and international conferences and forums on hypnotherapy, mental health treatment and juvenile justice reform.
- Richard’s amazing journey to his current work (8:17)
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Hypnosis and when is it indicated? (12:16)
- How Richard discovered hypnosis and his BIG social anxiety Mind Flip (14:00)
- Why he became a therapist (18:46)
- Why Metaphysics? (19:55)
- The BIG problem Richard sees working with kids and what strategies make a difference (21:48)
- The disturbing trend of children’s mental health (25:41)
- Near Death Experiences (26:51)
- The Spackle Round (33:15)
- What’s LOVE got to do with it? (34:08)
- The Phrase of the Day (34:36)
- What Richard is struggling (38:32)
- How a life challenge made Richard a better person (41:32)
- Episode with Dr. Edith Ubunto Chan
- Learn more about Richard on his website
- Connect with Richard on Facebook
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!