Get in-depth look into Human Givens modality and the associated techniques. Learn how and why they outpace traditional talk therapy and how she uses these tools in her practice.
Samantha is a licensed clinical social worker and a Human Givens trainee devoting study to trauma and the impact on the brain and body for the last seven years. She graduated with a masters degree from the Jane Addams School of Social Work in Chicago, and lives in Los Angeles via Mexico City and Houston.
If you’re interested in Samatha’s Human Givens training, click here.
- How Samantha found Maggie Minsk & Human Givens (4:11)
- Why is it called Human Givens and what are they? (8:29)
- Client Mind Flipping Story: Before & After (14:52)
- You have all the tools you need (17:52)
- Tapping into the Parasympathetic Response (20:09)
- The Rewind Technique (21:58)
- Why healthy sleep habits are so important (24:31)
- Processing time of The Rewind Technique (26:46)
- The benefits of hypnotherapy for Dementia patients (27:48)
- The Spackle Round (28:59)
- The most difficult part of Samantha’s life
- What she always thought she’d believe (37:48)
- Samatha’s Phrase of the Day (40:13)
- A powerful story for listeners (45:34)
- Episode with Maggie Minsk
- Dr. Dan Siegel’s Hand Model of the Brain
- Emotional Needs and Innate Resources
- Samatha’s website for more information
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!