Rick talks about the top 5 “misses” for hypnotists and hypnotherapists (or anyone in the helping fields). From what makes change effective, using the right techniques to if it’s really okay to be part time in this business.
Chat with us in Mind Flipping Facebook Group!!!
- Where Rick has been and where he’ll be in August
- Shout out to listeners
- Listener Mail: Margins of Reality
- 1 Mistake: It’s all about process and technique (7:37)
- 2 Misconception: Change only happens in the suggestive state (10:35)
- 3 Misunderstanding: Problems are complicated (13:48)
- 4 Misconception: You need to master all the skills to be an effective practitioner (18:15)
- 5 Misconception: If you’re not full time, you’re not a real hypnotherapist (22:00)
- Join our newsletter
- HypnoBiz NY
- HypnoThoughts Live
- Mark Gober’s Episode
- Psychology of Consciousness by G. William Farthing
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!