Some Will. Some Won’t. So What?
Bob chats about how his music career led him to hypnotherapy, the (maybe controversial) reason why he won’t train new hypnotherapists, why slow change isn’t a bad thing, the origin of The Swan and the power of placebos.
Bob Burns is a hypnotherapist with over 40 years of experience and very well known within his industry. Apart from working as a full time therapist he is a much sought after speaker and lecturer in the field and delivers training and workshops in hypnosis around the world. He’s also the creator of The Swan.
- The Blue Glove Group
- His surprising start in hypnosis
- How Bob defines hypnosis (9:18)
- Pure Somnambulism (11:36)
- The origin of the Swan (14:33)
- Why Bob isn’t interested in bringing new clinicians into hypnotherapy (19:45)
- The speed of the Mind Flip isn’t as important as the Mind Flip (25:35)
- Client Mind Flipping Story: Body Dysmorphia
- Client Mind Flipping Story: Highway of Terror
- Stop It. (29:50)
- Failure despite acting with intention (32:08)
- SWSWSW: Some Will. Some Won’t. So What?
- The Spackle (Poly) Round (35:00)
- Bob’s Phrases of the Day
- What Bob always thought he’d believe
- Relax Therapy
- Placebos (39:12)
- Trying to disprove Freddy Jacquin’s Arrow Technique
- What’s next for Bob & where he’ll be in the near future
- Join our newsletter
- HypnoBiz NY
- Bob Newhart “Stop it” video
- Bob Burns The Swan
- Rick joining the Blue Glove Club
- Learn more about Bob at his website
- Freddy’s book Hypnotherapy Rick on Twitter & Instagram
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!