***If you’d like more info on becoming a patron, visit https://www.patreon.com/mindflipping Thank you for your support!!!!***
To sign up for Ask a Mind Flipper, contact Rick HERE and use AAMF in the subject line
Sign up for the special Old Pain to Go one day event on Saturday 26th January 2019– early bird pricing especially for Mind Flippers!!!
“It’s not what you use, it’s why.” -Dr. Randi Konikoff
I talk with Dr. Randi Konikoff, a board certified counsellor who specializes in addictions therapy and supervises other counsellors in her field. We will discuss how Dr. Konikoff overcame her own personal struggles with addiction and depression in order to become a licensed addiction counselor, her belief in the power of neuroplasticity and self-belief, and also her great advice on overcoming struggles with self-worth and addiction. She is the author of My Reality Check Bounced, which will delve further into teaching you how to overcome your addictions in order to live a happy, healthy live of self-care and self-improvement.
- How putting all of her self-worth in her musical talents led Dr. Konikoff into making a series of bad life and relationship decisions and struggles with depression. (5:00)
- The mind flip that led Dr. Konikoff to discover neural-psychotherapy and all of its wonderful benefits as well as a new “self-belief” of success. (6:50)
- How Dr. Konikoff discovered that the only thing holding you back from living a life of success and happiness is your own limiting self-beliefs (7:48)
- How Dr. Konikoff flipped from grief and guilt over losing her voice to self-empowerment (9:00)
- Inspiring words that led Dr. Konikoff to her career in neural psychotherapy (9:43)
- What is neuroplasticity and what are some of the immense benefits of practicing self-belief through neuroplasticity exercises (10:35)
- How you can exchange negative neural connections and habits for positive ones in order to flip your mind and your life (12:35)
- Why it’s important to build your “coping muscles” in your brain the same way you would build muscles in your body (13:25)
- How to build neuroplasticity in small steps and simple ways (14:20)
- Dr. Konikoff’s professional mind flipping stories regarding codependency and the “co-dependance”(14:45)
- Why your thoughts train your brain and not the other way around and how you can train yourself to have positive thoughts (18:20)
- The Spackle Round (20:30)
- A common belief in Dr. Konikoff’s field that she disagrees with (20:50)
- Dr. Konikoff’s word or phrase of the day! (22:04)
- A belief she used to follow that she no longer believes (23:04)
- Something that Dr. Konikoff is currently struggling with in life (24:30)
- Dr. Konikoff’s “Get Out Of Your Own Way” Card (26:12)
- How Dr. Konikoff overcame a difficult period in her life (27:12)
- Dr. Konikoff’s special request for listeners! (30:20)
Additional Resources from the Show:
- Learn more about Dr. Randi Konikoff and her therapeutic services HERE!
- Pick up a copy of Dr. Konikoff’s inspiring book: My Reality Check Bounced!
- To sign up for Ask a Mind Flipper, contact Rick HERE and use AAMF in the subject line.
- Sign up for the special Old Pain to Go one day event on Saturday 26th January 2019– early bird pricing especially for Mind Flippers!!!
- HPTI Winter Conference in Las Vegas– Click HERE to get your discount!!
- ACHE (American Council of Hypnosis Examiners)
- Episode 50 of Mind Flipping
- Remember to email Dr. Randi Konikoff for a special discount on her inspirational upcoming book, Get a Grip! Let her know that you took to heart what she discussed on today’s podcast!
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!