“…We’re constantly perpetuating our definition of love, at odds with what we would think we’re after and what we want.”Adam Markel
Being kind to and loving yourself is not as easy as making the declaration of I LOVE ME! So, how do you really get to a point where you truly practice self-love and kindness to yourself? Rick and Adam share the root of the process in this fascinating, helpful conversation.
Share this episode with a friend! Send them this link so they can listen on their favorite app: https://pod.link/1348168721
Who is Adam?
Adam Markel has truly reinvented heart-centered and authentic leadership. He’s admired for his refreshing and inspiring impact on entrepreneurs, creative thinkers and leaders worldwide. He brings this perspective to his podcast “The Conscious PIVOT”, where he shares his insights on pivoting in today’s fast paced market and interviews experts, innovators and influencers in the areas of business and life.
- The story behind The Conscious PIVOT Podcast
- When the emotional and mental become physical
- How financial downturns force re-inventions
- The origin of More Love Media
- Making change in our lives
- The power Unconditional love, neutrality and acceptance
- Adam’s Website
- The Conscious PIVOT Podcast
- PIVOT: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life
- More Love Media
- Leo Buscaglia
- The Presence Process by Michael Brown
- Adam’s TedX Talk: Doing THIS for 10 seconds can change your life!
- Heart of a Buddah
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
- Rick on YouTube
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!