“…People who start practicing this… their life become more peaceful, more flowing, more abundant, and generally happier. And then it ripples out from there because people are like, wow, you’re not stressed about that anymore.”Helane Wahbeh
Long time listeners will notice some changes to the show… In this fresh, new version of the podcast, you’ll still get tools and tips to update and renovate your life, but you’ll also get expert help to uncover the layers of YOU- your foundations- and help you gain insight into your thoughts and feelings, in order to create new awareness for better, more powerful mind flips. CLICK HERE to let us know what you think.
Share this episode with a friend! Send them this link so they can listen on their favorite app: https://pod.link/1348168721
How can we use what the study of noetics teaches to live better, more fulfilling lives?
Click here if you want to join Hypnosis Side Hustle School
Who is Helane?
Helané Wahbeh is the Director of Research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Neurology at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Wahbeh is clinically trained as a naturopathic physician and research trained with a Master of Clinical Research and two post-doctoral research fellowships. She has published on and spoken internationally about her studies on complementary and alternative medicine, mind-body medicine, stress, and posttraumatic stress disorder and their relationships to physiology, health, and healing.
What is noetics? (6:07)
- Channeling explained (7:20)
- Can anyone learn noetics? (14:17)
- Trance Channeling & Flow State (17:58)
- How hypnosis & meditation similar (21:21)
- What caused Helane to step into this work? (24:15)
- Why Helane does what she does (28:55)
- What is our true nature according to Helane? (30:54)
- How do we use this information in our daily lives? (33:02)
- Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
- IONS on YouTube
- Russell Targ– Remote Viewing
- Episode 3 with Stephanie Conkle
- Esther Hicks
- Episode 79 with Bob Burns
- Rick on Twitter & Instagram
- Rick on YouTube
If you would like to contact Rick, you can send him an audio message, use the contact page HERE or in connect with him in the Mind Flipping Facebook Group. Let’s keep the mind flipping conversation going, together!